With a heritage synonymous with the finest, luxurious candles since 1643, Trudon Scented Candles have upheld their name as the oldest and one of most prestigious wax manufacturers in the world. Originally supplying its luxurious candles to the Royal Court of France and later to the Imperial Court under Napoleon, Trudon candles add a unique and prestigious addition to any home. This year, Trudon celebrates Christmas with a collection of charms that calls for shared, festive moments, and countless wishes.
The idea of charms and personalized bracelets - which inspired the collection - dates back centuries: charms became an elegant accessory under Queen Victoria, who wore bracelets complete with many small medallions bearing family portraits. In the 1950s, Hollywood celebrities, actresses and chic women turned charms into a stylish and fashionable accessory.
A perfect hint at Christmas celebrations, Trudon’s charms bring a welcome playfulness under the tree: a clover, a sparrow, a shining star, a game of cards or a pair angel wings, the precious symbols are applied in 24-carat hot gold and they suggest good luck, convey many happy wishes.
For best results...
- In order to get most out of your candle, please burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave your candle unattended.
- Please keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60°F and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after receipt.
Luxury Home Fragrance Buyers Guide