D R Harris & Co - Specialists in traditional gentleman's grooming products. Founded in 1790, London's oldest pharmacy, and Royal Warrant holders.
The Almond, Arlington and Lavender bath soap Trio are the perfect mix of fragrant soaps – All in 150g Bath Size tablets. The soaps are triple-milled and also are made in the UK for a long-lasting, quality lather.
D. R. Harris was founded in 1790, where Harris’s Apothecary set up shop, and has been operating in the St. James’s area of London ever since. Specialists in traditional gentleman’s grooming products and the oldest pharmacy in London
One of the proprietors, Henry Harris, was a surgeon, while Daniel Rotely (D. R.) was an early Pharmaceutical Chemist.
Adapting with the times, their fine selection of gentleman’s grooming products, continue to appeal to all those who appreciate quality and distinction the world over.
For over two centuries this family business in the centre of men’s Clubland has served the gentry and the court of St. James’s and in 1938 was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother which was held until her death in 2002. In 2002 D. R. Harris were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, an honour that was added to in 2012 when the Royal Warrant for Her Majesty the Queen was bestowed.