Ottoman Organic Cotton Towel Collection
The Ottoman Organic Cotton Towel Collection.
Each towel has been hand Loomed and Yarn Dyed.
With double thread loops for added absorbency. 1200 loops per inch.
Generously sized for comfort and with a range of 5 colours these towels would look good with any bathroom scheme.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Carefully cut any pulled threads using a pair of scissors.
- Wash towel(s) in cold water twice before use.
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach on these towels.
- Washing the towels before use begins the “breaking in” process, making them softer and more absorbent.
- Several washes are required for 100% cotton towels to achieve their maximum absorbency and fluff.
- Please note that some pulled threads after initial washing are normal due to the nature of the organic cotton used.
- The more you wash the towels, the softer they become.
- This towel is made using the finest organic cotton produced in Turkey.
- Manufactured in Bursa, using traditional methods for 400 years.
- The beauty of this towel comes from high quality cotton fibre and the method employed while making.
- The cotton is hand loomed and yarn dyed to provide the best quality and design.
- origin : turkey
- material : 100% Organic Cotton
- Washing and Care Instructions : Please see in main description by clicking 'Show More'