- Comforting Damask Rose - the ‘Queen of Flowers’ originally from Turkey. Appreciated for its beauty and the subtlety of its fragrance.
- Invigorating Siracusa Lemon - cultivated for 3,000 years, this citrus fruit originally from Kashmir belongs to the Rutaceae family. It appeared in Europe during the Muslim conquests in the Middle Ages.
- Soothing Orange Blossom - a white flower that heralds warm days, orange blossom grows on the bitter orange tree. Known since Antiquity, it is a symbol of purity and beauty.
- Purifying Cedar - a conifer of the Pinaceae family native to North Africa, cedar is an aromatic, durable and light wood.
- The Cypress tree is a fresh scent of an evergreen tree from the Cupressaceae family. Its name is derived from the Greek mythology in which Cyparisse, Telephus’ son, was turned into a cypress by Apollo.