Cire Trudon Abd El Kader Scented Candle 270g
With a heritage synonymous with the finest, luxurious candles since 1643, Cire Trudon candles have upheld their name as the oldest and one of most prestigious wax manufacturers in the world. Originally supplying its luxurious candles to the Royal court of France and later to the Imperial Court under Napoleon, Cire Trudon candles add a unique and prestigious addition to any home.
Abd El Kader - Inspired by the intellectual, political and religious leader that resisted the French invasion of Algeria in the 19th century. With freedom symbolised through the fresh mint, peppery ginger, tea and tobacco, this exalting scent captures your heart and senses.
Head : spearmint, lemon-yellow, blackcurrant bud, apple, ginger, clove.
Heart : jasmine.
Base : vanilla.
- In order to get most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours straight during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours during the remaining.
- Do not leave your candle unattended.
- Keep away from drafts. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the wick, which should be clean and no longer than 6mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which candle is set (with a coaster or a plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- 10. The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.