- Brand : Woods Fine Linens
- Origin : Germany
- Filling : Snow Goose Down 490 fill power
- Ecology : Ethically & Sustainably Sourced
- Aftercare : Washable At 40°C In A Large Drum or At The Laundrette. Dry Thoroughly.
- Maintenance : Please Shake From All Four Sides To Maintain Even Filling Distribution
- Note : Please Note That Due To Hygiene Reasons Duvets And Pillows Are Non-Returnable
I bought a 9 tog and very satisfied — on my bed the same day !!! Such a pleasure to have a new duvet.
Waiting for winter !!! Still into box !!
Haven't used it yet, but if it is a good as the last one we purchased it will be excellent.
I have a US King bed, and was frustrated at both the size and warmth of duvets available over here - at any price. An Emperor duvet is a great upgrade 'wider, but not longer' and this is the warmest, best-quality Emperor I could find anywhere on the internet 'excluding Eiderdown' that would ship to the US. Import was easy, and total cost was competitive with a 'smaller, thinner' King of similar quality. Highly recommended!
Very pleased , very lightweight , didn't think it could have been warm enough , but , it absolutely is and even warmer than you could possibly think . So the light cosy feel has already given us superb nights sleep